HABA My Very First Games - First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany)
Age: 2 - 3 Years
Number of Players: 1-4 Players
Playing Time: 10 Minutes
Top Selling Toddler Game!
Your child will love playing the My Very First Games - My First Orchard game from HABA! A specially designed version of our classic Orchard game, this is a great "first" game for toddlers! The fruit pieces are large, designed for smaller hands, and included is one sturdy basket for children to share for a cooperative game. This set can be used as both a game (with game boards and die) and also as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- A simplified variation of the classic "Orchard" game adapted to suit younger players, this game has been enjoyed by families for over 30 years
- Game Idea: Working as a team, the children try to pick the fruits from the trees before the raven reaches the end of the path.
- If the players succeed in harvesting all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together against the quick, ravenous raven.
- This set can also be used as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- This cooperative game is designed to foster social skills and understanding of game rules, develop color recognition skills and teach counting by ones.
- 1 Raven, 1 fruit basket, 4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums, 5 path cards, 4 trees, 1 color-symbol die, set of game instructions